Totally unconventional design space in the basement Residence Mandragora.
The cellar has three main parts. The first is a bigger entrance hall ideal for dinner tables or hanging presentations ... The second largest double room vaulted room has a bar background with a kitchenette and a lounge with the tables. The third part is also a completely separate stone hall.
Ladies and men's toilets are on the ground floor.
All areas of the building Residence Mandragora are completely non-smoking!
- Wi-Fi internet access
- bio fireplace for alcohol
- WC de luxe - women / men
- individually controllable heating (electric)
- wine racks
- decorations in niches and on the walls,
- 2 pieces of antique chairs, antique chairs 2pcs
- tables (75 x 75cm) 10pcs, chairs 25pcs
- bar background with bar chairs 4pcs
- wash basin with hot and cold water
- portable gas hotplate
- fridge (a small top freezer)
- kitchenette incl. basic cooking utensils
- 3 windows
Because the space in the basement of the building and all the walls are made of natural stone, the space creates an ancient impression, including the feeling of lower temperatures.